The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding the following:
- About us and our role regarding your personal information.
- Which personal information we process.
- Why do we process your personal information?
- How long will we store your personal information?
- Which are the possible recipients of your personal information?
- To which countries or international organizations do we intend to transfer your information?
- How will we process your personal information?
- What are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us?
- How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us?
About us and our role regarding your personal information
The project “Holistic Resource Management for Climate Resilience of Farming – Climate Farming ” is approved in the framework of the Erasmus +, and the European Commission funds it. The project coordinator and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website is CEFE INTERNATIONAL GMBH, Germany. The relevant Project is Gudrun Voggenreiter, who can be reached at email@example.com .
The Climate Farming Project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this website. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Which personal information do we process?
A.If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system:
- The IP address of your computer or other device used to access this website,
- Date and time of access,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page or file accessed),
- Access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found etc.),
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- The website from which the request comes (referrer URL),
- Browser used,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
C. Social Media
Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page and in various internal pages (e.g. contact), to the online presence of the Holistic Resource Management for Climate Resilience of Farming – Climate Farming Project in social media (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin). We do not retain any information on this action.
Why do we process your personal information?
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
A. Information regarding your visit to the website. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system
C. We manage our social media channels ourselves. It will not be shared with other organisations if you send us a private or direct message via social media. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarize yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
How long we will store your personal information
We will store the information provided based on our quality procedures:
- As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years (duration of the project).
Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need to know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the “Holistic Resource Management for Climate Resilience of Farming – Climate Farming”, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects, Εrasmus+ Programme), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case, it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information?
The countries that will receive your personal information are: Germany, Luxembourg, Czech Republic.
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
What are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us?
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by
- filling in the Contact us form at
- and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter or
- by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org … with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based.
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You can contact us any time, through
- the Contact form at,
- through e-mail to the project coordinator, Laura Dorn, who can be reached at email@example.com
- Other information
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.